Friday, March 22, 2013

DEAD WRONG



DEAD WRONG

I find the time in every second
I'm scared to talk, I second guessin'
My mind runs rampant in mud and dirt
It plays in this sty with pain and hurt
I can't wash it off, I won't run away
Do you get it now, do I have to parlay
Why do you pull the blinds to my eyes
You wear it well with any disguise
I feel the heat of light and fire
I hurt from the strength of my own desire
It completely blinds my loving third eye
It is no longer the tears of hello, but goodbye
Burnt to the bone and scattered at feet
Just pushed to the side and riddled in defeat
Why does history last so long
Life keeping track of the shit we do wrong
Really, the assassination of my devotion
The defining move from all this motion
The side to side and back and forth
I lent my heart for all its worth
My fingers find just the right keys
To type to you with gentle ease
I've rose above the hurtful banter
I've buried the seeds of a expert planter
Just to feel the butterflies
Just for a moment hypnotized
The trance is one I've known to well
Choose beautiful life in place of hell
Rainbows, Gold and Leprechauns
Not people only used as pawns
Definitely on a lighter note
I had found someone who's language I spoke
Sometimes it was backwards, sometimes its too fast
Sometimes it was nothing, sometimes its too vast
Nothing would feel much better inside
From nothing I know I can always just  hide
The present, not always a present at first
Especially, if your arsenal ain't versed
A joke, A stutter, A mumble, A cry
A much harder way than a simple reply
For now my thoughts dispel a plot
My words are everything I've got
I hold this in with practiced finesse
This time just holds more now not less
So many ways to say so much
People to use as only a crutch
Crippled lives that live in disdain
How many hearts have they really slain
A knife placed perfectly in the back
A method to all of the maddening attack
The soldiers we choose to stand at our side
The ones we entrust with all of our pride
The road is wide and of course its long
But there are times in life when your just............. DEAD WRONG
 

No comments: